Morocco A New Destination As African Travel Inc. Launches 2024 Brochure
Spending the Holidays in Puerto Vallarta
Many agents - and some smaller agencies-- are taking the leap to become home based and are looking for the right host agency to support them. But not all host agencies are alike and smart agents will make sure they are asking all the right questions before deciding to sign up.
Just a few of the questions they should be asking is: "What tools can you give me to promote my business, stay engaged with my customers, and help me close the sale? What kind of training do you offer and can I keep my own brand?
Of course, they should also be asking about fees, length of contract and terms for leaving if they choose to.
Canada's leading host agency, the Travel Agent Next Door, has spent its first 5 years in business coming up with a suite of fresh and original tools to support its agent partners.
"We know that we have to constantly challenge ourselves to help our agents succeed," said Flemming Friisdahl, Founder of TTAND. "That means coming up with innovative tools and programs to support them and ensure our offerings are state-of-the-art."
Not only does the host agency have the highest ratio of support staff to agents, it has the most comprehensive marketing offerings and various other programs that are unique in the industry.
Here's just a sampling of what's in the TTAND toolbox:
- A fully customizable website with 9 booking engines.
- Keep your own brand identity-you can use whatever brand name you want with TTAND to promote your business
- Clients can defer payment -the Zero Interest Program offers clients the option to pay for their travel over 3, 6 or 12 payments with no interest, just a flat fee.
- TTAND University exclusive learning centre - TTAND has launched its own learning centre where agents can earn credits for different suppliers and programs.
- The Special Occasions program - will email clients with customized birthday and anniversary emails.
- A Direct mail program - award winning magazines with Canadian content are mailed to clients.
- Personalized deep link e-marketing brings potential clients directly back to the agent's personal website for full details on any promotions and offers.
- Commission paid twice monthly
- Health benefit plan available
Just a few examples of why TTAND is the fastest growing host agency in the industry in Canada!
Edmonton’s TravelGurus.ca Prepares To Open New Location In Calgary
The TravelPulse staff is comprised of experienced journalists and award-winning editors and writers. The team has traveled the...
Explore the latest travel news, advice, updates, upcoming exclusive deals and more.
3 Reasons to Escape Winter on a Trip to the Cook Islands
Kirk Talks Travel: Bruce Poon Tip at #GX 2023 in Cusco, Peru